There are Restrictions on Ages who can live at Robson Ranch
- The community is an age 55 and above restricted.
- There is a concession for one Spouse can be as low as 40 years of age for up to 20% of the population.
- The youngest age for a child to live at Robson Ranch is 19. However there are limited facilities available for this age with no school bus service.
- Children and Grandchildren may speed time with Robson family members for a specific days per year. There are special events for Grandchildren such as a special outdoor pool and a golf clinic held once a year.
- The CC&Rs for Robson Ranch including age restrictions are found on http://www.robsonranchhoa.org/document_list.asp?id=31&name=CC%26Rs